Boy, I haven’t made any card since November which has the most beautiful colors in nature and is also time for gratitude. I happen to have some leisure time today and this is what I made.
1. Text background is by Hero Arts and sentiment is by Winnie & Walter. Die cut is by Memory Box.
2. I combined Masking technique with Pattern-on-Pattern Watercolor Technique. I learned the latter from Watercolor for Card Makers – Intermediate Techniques Class arranged by Online Card Classes but have never practiced until now.
The card is inspired by the following challenges:
1. CAS Mix Up November Challenge – Stamping+Masking+Choice
My choices are watercolor and die cut.
2. CAS Watercolor November Challenge – Text
3. Happy Little Stampers November Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
4. STAMPlorations November Theme Challenge –Stamps & 3 of Anything
I have 3 colors – orange, brown and kraft, and 3 sequins on my card.
5. CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC160, Color Challenge – Orange, Brown and Kraft
6. Outside the Box Challenge #18 – Giving Thanks
7. AAA Cards CAS Game #77 - Thanks/Thanksgiving
8. Addicted to Stamps Challenge 135 - BANNERS/FLAGS/PENNANTS
9. Stamp Ink Paper Challenge 73 - Grateful
10. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Thanks/Thanksgiving
I’m happy with the result and I'd like to give millions thanks to my life. How about you? Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.
Edited on 12/18/2016
I'm excited to find that this card was chosen as the Winner of My Memory Box Challenge #18. Thanks, DT, you made my day.