Hello Artsy Friends,
It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) ATC (Artist Trading Card/Coin) Challenge again. The October Challenge Theme is AnythingGoes with a Set of Three. It’s super easy, right? For Challenge Rules and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog.
I’m happy for what I've made and hope you like this set too. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day ahead.
1. I picked two previously-made background papers from my stash and stamp my favorite collage text background stamp(Hero).
2. Cut Background Papers into ATC size. Apply Distress Oxide Inks and Embossing Paste, respectively, over stencils (Tim Holtz & The Crafter’s Workshop) on ATC panels.
3. Stamp texts (Simon Says Stamp) in black on ATC panels.
4. Die cut skeleton leaves (Tim Holtz) using watercolor paper.
5. Apple various Distress Oxide Inks on craft sheet, then spritz some water. Apply skeleton leaves with watered Distress Oxide Inks.
6. Attach skeleton leave on ATC panel. Voila. The closeup of each ATCs is as follows.
Challenges to Enter
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge – Fall/Autumn
- Make My Monday Challenge #106 Autumn
- Mix it Up Challenge #30 Anything Goes + Open Technique