I’m so thrilled to join the talented Design Team of Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge starting from Jan 2017. I'd like to thank Kylie for offering this opportunity to me. I have high regards for this position as I desperately need a motivation to force myself squeezing time from my routine busy schedule as a banker, haha!
This month the HLS MM challenge theme is Layers. For details, please check out the challenge blog. Anything Mixed Media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Please join us for a chance to win $15.
My tag has lots of layers. Hope this is inspirational to you.
1. I first applied distress inks on watercolor paper, then applied Water Stenciling technique to make two background papers. I picked the left one for my tag.
2. I stamped text collage, then overstamped butterfly collage.
4. I applied Translucent Embossing Paste over honeycomb stencil. After dry, I sponged white ink over the indentation to create a mosaic look.
5. A text was diecut (by STAMPlorations) and affixed as a final touch.
It’s the beginning of a new year. Hope everybody has lots of smiles this year.
I'm also entering this tag to the following challenges:
- Craft Stamper, Take It Make It January Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- STAMPlorations January Challenge Theme – Stamps and Mixed Media
- STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge
- Creative Artiste Challenge #22 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge # 10 – Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers January Watercolor Challenge – Anything Goes Optional Twist - Stencil
If you like this tag, please do let me know. Thanks for stopping by.
Edited on 2/5/2017
The tag was chosen as a DT Favorite Winner by Classic Design Team Open Challenge January 2017. Thanks, DT Helen. What a coincidence that Helen chose Helen!