Hi Stamping Friends,
It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge again. The October Challenge Theme is CRACKLE.
For more details and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Be sure to join for a chance to win $20.
Were it not for this challenge, I wouldn’t have dug out the crackle paste! Ha! The following are how I made this tag.
1. Apply several DIY Distress Mists over two overlapping stencils (by TWC) on a watercolor tag. For DIY Distress Mist recipes, please check out my old post.
2. Ink the white area by Distress ink.
3. Apply a thick layer of Crackle Paste over the butterfly stencil (by Memory Box) on tag and let dry.
4. Color crackled butterflies by Distress Stains. Apply Gold Distress Stain Mist to create splatter effects.
5. Heat emboss text (by Simon Says Stamp) in white on black card scrap, adhere sequins and assemble the tag as shown on top.
I hope my tag is inspirational to you and hope today is full of possibilities for your craft creations. Wish you a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Challenges to Enter
- More Mixed Media Challenge - "Anything Goes" with optional Orange
- MIUCB #6 - Anything Goes + Watercoloring
- A Vintage Journey October Challenge – Crazy for Autumn Colour
- Stamps and Stencils October Challenge – Autumn ~ 'The Season of Mists and Mellow Fruitfulness'
- We Love to Create Challenge 1 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- Creative Artiste Challenge #31 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- Creates and Makes Challenge # 15- Anything Goes
- Craft Stamper, Take It Make It October Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge # 17 – Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #10