Hi Artsy Friends,
This is my second try of Stenciling with Perfect Pearls. I tried to create an Ombre effect by applying four shades of Perfect Pearls: Forever Red, Rust, Plum and Blush. But, as you can see, the color looks the same!
Ha! I don’t mind, anyway! I enjoy playing with this almost-forgotten toy. I’ve been buried by my full-time job lately. So making CAS card is a treat for me. Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by.
1. Stencil and text are by Hero Arts.
2. Wonky Frame die is by My Favorite Things.
3. Text is heat embossed in black.
Challenges to Enter
- A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #94 - Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge Blog G is for Grunge or Glitz