Hi Stamping Friends,
It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge again. The July Challenge Theme is NEWSPAPER.
For more details and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!
The following is how I made my tag.
1. Stamp newspaper stamp (by Hero Arts) in black on cardstock and cover with gesso randomly. Let dry.
3. Apply Crackle Texture Paste over stencil (The Crafters Workshop) on tag.
4. Stamp silhouette lady (by Dina Wakley) in black and cut out. Die cut a heart and apply Distress Ink to create Ombre effect.
5. Assemble the tag and adhere text (Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk) on tag.This is a last-minute artwork yet I think it turned out to be OK. Hope it’s eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges to Enter
- Mixed It Up Challenge MIUCB #15 - Anything Goes + Mixed Media
- Stamps and Stencils July Challenge- Ombre
- More Mixed Media Challenge – Anything Goes with Optional Pastel
- A Vintage Journey July Challenge – Get Sentimental
- We Love 2 Create Challenge #10 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- Craft Stamper, Take It Make It July Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- A Inky Mess Challenge #23 – Just for Fun with Mixed Media
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - Red, White and/or Blue
- Creative Artiste Challenge #40 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- STAMPlorations Summer Mixed Media Challenge