Direct marker coloring and heat embossing are the very techniques that I learned when I first entered the stamping world. The floral and text stamps are old Hero Arts stamps. The subtle Aida Cloth background is an old Stampin’ Up stamp. Hmm, this card made me feel going back to basics and nostalgia even though the colors are bright. Hope this CAS card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.
Edited on 2/8/2019
I’m so so thrilled that this card was featured by Little Red Wagon Challenge, was picked as one of the Outstanding Designs by CAS Mix Up Challenge, was chosen as one of the Winners by Love to Craft Challenge and was also selected as the Winner by CAS on Friday Challenge. Oh my, this is indeed fourfold happiness and excitements. Thanks for all the talented DTs, you made my day again.
Challenges to Enter
My choices are heat embossing and die cutting.
- CAS on Friday Challenge #141 – Flowers
- Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge – Stamp It for STAMPtember
- Little Red Wagon Challenge #462 ~ Back to Basics
- STAMPlorations Summer CAS Card Challenge
- Love to Craft Challenge #26 - September Anything Goes
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge WWC186 - Marsha's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge
- A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge September #09 - Theme Always Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge 213 Anything Goes / Optional Twist Clean and Simple