Hi Artsy Friends,
I seldom watched TV. Instead I enjoy taking online art classes in my leisure time. I must confess I am not a good student. Most of the time I just enjoy getting inspirations as refreshment or relaxation without taking real actions to make cards. It is ridiculous, I know.
But today, I made one. Yay! This card was inspired by Laurel Beard’s Stenciled: Multiple Ways, Lesson One- Masked Stenciling as well as Altenew June Inspiration Challenge hosted by Virginia Lu. I like how the card turned out to be. Hope it is eye-pleasing to you too. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.
Stencil, stamps (flower and texts) and dies are all by Altenew.
Challenges to Enter
- Stamping Sensations June - Show your true colours
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge WWC224 - Karen's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge
- Try it on Tuesday May 28- Make a Mark (abstract patterns, grids, squares, circles, chevrons etc)
- Crafter’s Castle June Challenge
- STAMPlorations June Theme and Sketch Challenge