Edited on 8/29/2018I’m thrilled that this card won the following awards.
- Outstanding Designs by CAS Watercolor Challenge.
- Top 3 by Use Your Stuff Challenge with the following compliment:
Thanks again, DTs, for the double happiness.
Hi Stamping Friends,
I was inspired by so many stunning artworks of sunflowers from CAS Watercolor Challenge Theme and decided to give it a try tonight. Thank god it’s Friday! Ha. I’m happy I made it. Hope you like it too. Thanks for stopping by.
1. Applied Distress Oxide Ink Smooshes Technique for the background.
2. Die cut is by Impression Obsession and text is by Papertrey Inks.
Challenges to Enter
I was inspired by sun, yellow, orange and blue.
- A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge August #08 - Theme Always Anything Goes
- STAMPlorations Summer Theme & Sketch Challenge
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #210 Anything Goes + A Sentiment
- Crafter’s Castle Challenge #8 – Anything Goes with Optional Elegant/Shabby Chic
- Crafty Creations Challenge #373 - Anything Goes