Hi Artsy Friends,
For Challenge Rules and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. ATC is easy to manage in terms of size (3.5 inch x 2.5 inch) and “Hello” is such an easy theme. So please do join us for the fun.
The following is how I made these ATCs.
1. Spray DIY Pearlized Distress Mist (Mustard Seeds) randomly on watercolor paper.
2. Spray DIY Pearlized Distress Mist (Fired Brick) over flower stencil on watercolor paper.
3. When dry, cut watercolor paper to ATC size. Stamp text background (Hero Arts).
4. Heat emboss texts (Simon Says Stamps) in black.
5. Die cut butterflies (Memory Box) and apply Distress Oxide Inks (Worn Lipsticks).
6. Adhere butterflies to ATC panel.
Hope my Mixed Media ATCs are inspirational to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a lovely day ahead.
Challenges to Enter
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #226 Feminine + A Sentiment
- Love to Craft Challenge LTCCB #34 - May Anything Goes
- More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes with optional Pink
- Craft Stamper, Take It, Make It May Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- We Love 2 Create Challenge #5 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door Anything goes challenge week of May 7
- Classic DT Open Challenge for May # 5