Hi Artsy Friends,
For Challenge Rules and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. ATC is easy to manage in terms of size (3.5 inch x 2.5 inch) and “Hello” is such an easy theme. So please do join us for the fun.
The following is how I made these ATCs.
1. Spray DIY Pearlized Distress Mist (Mustard Seeds) randomly on watercolor paper.
2. Spray DIY Pearlized Distress Mist (Fired Brick) over flower stencil on watercolor paper.
3. When dry, cut watercolor paper to ATC size. Stamp text background (Hero Arts).
4. Heat emboss texts (Simon Says Stamps) in black.
5. Die cut butterflies (Memory Box) and apply Distress Oxide Inks (Worn Lipsticks).
6. Adhere butterflies to ATC panel.
Hope my Mixed Media ATCs are inspirational to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a lovely day ahead.
Challenges to Enter