2013/09/22

Hello – Tuesday Trigger, In Transition

 
I made this card mainly for Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - In Transition. I was inspired by the photo below and had to give it a try!


Generally speaking, I am not a graphic person. Yet, the fine line background reminded me of a stamp which has been sleeping on the shelf for quite a while! And the rectangle of Hero Arts’ Texture and Shape Set, my newly arrived toy, happened to be the only rectangle-shaped stamp I have! Voila, this is how the card was made! It’s too bad the photo did not do it justice as the white random lines are not clearly shown!

Card Detail

1. Random Line background stamp is by Impression Obsession. All other stamps are by Hero Arts.

2. Technique involved: White Ink Resist (Or Velveteen Technique)

3. I am also entering this card to Hero Arts Stamp Your Story Challenge and Simon Says Stamp STAMPTEMBER Challenge.

Helen並不擅長線條與幾合圖案設計,不過看到圖二的照片後,馬上想到手邊的兩個章¬¬- 背景細條紋章和水彩紋長方形章,於是產出這張卡片,清爽與明亮的風格讓自己也心情大好,就以這張卡片和大家說聲「哈囉」!

大夥兒搬家告一段落了嗎?感覺上搬到Blogger的格友不多,不過Blogger可開放留言和訂閱都無須用Google帳號,因此即使不在Blogger當鄰居,大家交流還是很方便!歡迎大家重新訂閱,好讓Helen也可以重新找到妳!.

17 comments:

  1. Fun card - the color blocking is great and the birds - just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cornelia, Thanks for stopping by to drop me such sweet note! So glad you like my card!

      Delete
  2. Dear Cath, I am so excited that you came! Thanks for all the inspiration. I hope to join your challenge as much as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun take on the Trigger, Helen! Congrats on your deserving win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the win! Great tuesday trigger card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you created! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Sweet. Congrats on your TT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Congrats on this TT card! Well done, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Helen on your MFW TT win! Great take on the TT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen, this is darling! Your card hits all the right buttons! Congrats on a well deserved win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the TT shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I know what velveteen technique is! I am loving the use of white space on your card! Congrats on your TT win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing card! Perfect design and execution! :) Thanks for playing along in our challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very fun and fresh! Great idea for the challenge. And congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great use for this technique Helen--I enjoyed seeing how you put your stamp on this Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  16. URGENT LOAN IS AVAILABLE NOW

    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $760K FROM A RELIABLE,TRUSTED AND REGISTERED PRIVATE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK,BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? ARE NOW AFFORDABLE HERE FOR YOU TODAY CONTACT Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan from PROF. MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS (profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00USD to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender?
    MRS.DOROTHY JEAN holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Contacts Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...