Edited on 12/7/2019
I'm thrilled that this set of ATCs was chosen as the Top 3 by ATC Around the World Challenge #59. Thanks, DT. You certainly made my day.
Hi Artsy Friends,
Time flies. It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) ATC (Artist Trading Card/Coin) Challenge again. The November Challenge Theme is Die Cuts.
It’s super easy, right? I can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with. For Challenge Rules and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog.
1. I cheated, I confess. I picked a mixed media background panel that I made before here and cut into ATC size.
2. Die cut Flickering Butterflies (Simon Says Stamp) from the MM ATC panel.
3. Stamp French Script background (Stampin’ Up).
4. Apply Distress Paste over stencils (Tim Holtz and TCW) on ATC panel.
5. Stamp Thank You text (Altenew) and heat embossed in black.
6. Mount the ATC panel to a black panel. Voila!
I like what I made very much. Hope you like it too. Thanks so much for stopping by and wish you a great day ahead.
Challenges to Enter
- Simon Says Monday Challenge – Thanks/Thanksgiving
- Craft Stamper, Take It, Make It November Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- Mix it Up Challenge #31 Anything Goes + Optional Watercoloring
- Try it on Tuesday – Colors of Autumn
- STAMPlorations November Stencil Challenge
- Love to Craft Challenge LTCCB #40 – October Anything Goes
- More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional Black
- We Love 2 Create Challenge #11 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- ATC Around the World Challenge #59 – Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes Challenge Week of November 5