Hi Stamping Friends,
I’m so thrilled to be the Guest Designer of CAS on Friday Challenge #143. I’d like to thank Janneke for the offer. The challenge theme is Thank You Card. Please stop by the challenge blog is get inspirations from all the wonderful artworks made by the DTs.
1. Apply Distress Inks on a grid stencil (Altenew). Mist the stencil and flip it to stamp on a card panel.
2. Die cut butterflies (Memory Box). Apply Perfect Medium on butterfly details then cover it with Bronze Perfect Pearls to get Faux Metal effect.
3. Die cut text (Hero Arts). Apply Perfect Medium on text then cover it with Bronze Perfect Pearls to get Faux Metal effect.
4. Stamp text (Hero Arts) in black on card panel and heat emboss .
5. Affix butterfly, text and sequins on card panel. Mount the card panel to card.
I hope this CAS card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.
Challenges to Enter
I was inspired by Metal Finish with Perfect Pearls by Kimberly Crawford and dug out my Bronze Perfect Pearls to make the butterfly and text. My choices are distress ink stenciling, heat embossing and die cutting.
I did not play with the Optional Color Twist.
- Back to Basics and Beyond Challenge #13 Watercolors
- Love to Craft Challenge LTCCB #27 - October Anything Goes
- Craft Stamper, Take It Make It October Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge October # 10
- Mix it Up Challenge #18 - Anything Goes + Optional Twist Monochrome
- A Perfect Time To Craft October Challenge # 10