Hi Artsy Friends,
This card is for my another niece. The young couple will settle down in Seattle. I wish her and her Prince Johnny happy ever after.
I am happy with this card because I finished it just in time for her. Besides, I played with Perfect Pearls over stencil for the first time.
The pearlized shine is so pretty.
Furthermore, the stencil is a DIY one, made from a die. Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by.
1. Stamps are by STAMPloations. Die is by Simon Says Stamp.
2. Masking and Stenciling with Perfect Pearls techniques are applied for this card. I'd like to thank CAS Stencil Challenge Blog DTs for the inspirations.
Challenges to Enter
- Craft Stamper, Take It, Make It June Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- Mix it Up Challenge #26 - Anything Goes + Optional Inlaid Die Cut
- Love to Craft Challenge LTCCB #35 - June Anything Goes
- As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Summer or Winter Colours (and why)
Red is my all-time favorite color because it warms my heart. I normally feel re-energized when I glance at this color.
- Through the Craft Room Door Anything goes challenge week of June 18
- Classic DT Open Challenge for June # 6
- Love to Scrap Challenge #122 - No Rulz 3