2012/11/24

www.hello.com 魔卡挑戰 # 74 -- MCC 構圖 9


 



This was a last-minute card made for More Cards Challenge (MCC) which I have been an honored DT for almost three years!



 MCC #74 is a sketch challenge as follows:


         


I will also enter the following challenges:


1. Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge (Nov. 19-25 Cool Shades Challenge)


         


I normally don’t fall for cute or whimsical images and styles. But this Cyber Café of Paper Smooches –caught my eyes immediately!


2. Tuesday Trigger (Frame by Frame) of Moxie Fab World and Paper Crafts Connection, since I I incorporated a Decorative Doily frame.


         


3. Paper Crafts Connection November Gallery Challenge - Decorative Tape since I used several washi tapes!


 


Card Details


1. All stamps are by Paper Smooches


2. Decorative Doily die is by My Favorite Things


3. Washi Tapes are by Mark’s and MT Deco.


2 comments:

  1. [版主回覆11/25/2012 22:14:54]謝謝媽咪來訪
    您三不五時留下的笑臉愛心娃娃   好窩心喔

    ReplyDelete
  2. 其實是媽咪詞窮..卡片很美...超好看...超喜歡...不知道如何形容...

    有娃娃可以代表心裡的感覺很好哩!

    有默契知道媽咪的讚就好棒

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...