2014/02/01

Many Blessings


We are having the Chinese Lunar New Year Holidays which is the most important holiday in pan-Chinese world, like Christmas in western world! So I have been extremely busy and hence quite far behind in terms of catching up the Stenciled class!

Here comes my second take – Stencil over Stencil with Ink Blending! I must say it is another easy and no-failure technique!  Again I kind of like what I came up with! Ha!

整個一月份忙碌異常,除了公務上忙上年度考核、今年度新預算和績效制定,又多了農曆年,因此整整半個月完全無法摸印章、玩顏料!儘管如此,Helen還是又報名網路課程Stenciled,就算沒時間跟著做,看看人家在玩什麼,讓自己溫故知新,也是挺有趣的事!

今天正好有點時間,趕點進度吧!這張卡是明信片卡,也就是單層卡,運用的技法有遮蔽技法仿繡線技法和Shift Stenciling!

Card Details

1.The stencil is by The Crafters’ Workshop and the stamp is by Hero Arts.
2.Techniques applied are Masking, Shift Stenciling and Faux Stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...