Cheerful Get Well Card
I love stencils and I love butterflies.
This is definitely a CAS card, but you probably won't notice how much work it took to make this card at first glance! I practiced five stenciling techniques to make these seven butterflies. Besides, I also used the butterfly drift die to create embossed effect!
The card is for the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stencils & Stamps
2. CASology Week 114: FLUTTER
3. The Cutting Edge Challenge #11
4. Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #114 CAS
1. Stencils are by The Crafters Workshop.
2. Butterfly Drift die is by Simon Says Stamp.
3. Text is by Hero Arts and the chevron washi stamp is by My Favorite Things.
Thanks for stopping by!