Watercolor Splattered Hello Card
I re-visited Watercolor Splatter Technique and made this card which will be entered into the following challenges:
1. CASology Week 116 - Splatter
2. Colour Me #41
3. Less is More #193 - One Layer Card, keeping it CAS and including 2 of something!
4. Virginia’s View Challenge # 8 Clean and Simple
5. Simon Says Use Watercolors
6. AAA Cards Game #24 Autumn Colors
1. I used Distress Stains and Hero Arts Daubers to create splattered flowers and used paint brush to create water droplets.
2. Text stamp is by Simon Says Stamp.
3. I actually did a step-by-step tutorial about this technique back in 2009. Please check out here.
I must say I am still trying to get familiarized with this kind of CAS style. I think it's not bad. What do you think?
Edited on 2014/11/08
This card was selected as one of the Top Three in AAA Cards Game #24 Autumn Colors. What an honor! Thank you, ladies!