Edited on 8/8/2015
This card was chosen as one of the three Winners by Use of Your Stuff Challenge #182 and won me another new badge which I can proudly display on my blog. Thank you, DTs. Yay!
This is a not-so-traditional wedding card. I made this for my niece who is currently a professor. She has determined to marry a gentleman with a totally different cultural, educational and career background. This is so unusual, so I decided to make an unusual wedding card for her. I wish her a happy marriage life as colorful and cheerful as this card!
1. All stamps are by Hero Arts.
2. Die cut is by My Favorite Thing.
3. Technique applied is Emboss Resist with Distress Stains and DIY chipboard.
If you like this irregular wedding card, please let me know. Thanks! LOL!
This card is also for the following challenges:
1. Craft Stamper Magazine Take It Make It Challenge May Challenge, Take A Stamp - Anything Goes
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge –LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL
3. Mixed Media Mojo May 2015 Challenge – Tic Tac Toe Board
I have chosen tape, Chipboard and stamp.
4. Virginia's View Challenge #14 layers and dimensions
5. Use of Your Stuff Challenge #182 – Embossing