Some Days are Better
Once in a while I’d like to challenge myself to do a One Layer Card (OLC) and this is what I made today. This Clean & Simple (CAS) card is not as easy as imagined, as I found it quite challenging to align up the stripes.
I am entering this card to the following challenges:
1. Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #226: Creating With Stripes
2. One-Layer Simplicity Challenge, OLS 21 - Whatever the weather
3. AAA Cards Game #49: Word Play
4. Addicted to Stamps Challenge #165 - Photo Inspiration
5. Simon Says Stamp World Cardmaking Day Challenge
1. All stamps are by Papertrey Ink.
2. I bent the stripe stamp to mimic the rainbow shape. It is creative, isn't it? Haha!
Hope you like this simple sweet. Thanks for stopping by.
Edited on 10/28/2015
This card is so lucky! It was picked as the randomly selected winner by Papertrey Ink and won me US$25 gift certificate. Yay!