I haven't been playing tags for quite a while. This is what I made thanks to the inspirations from the following challenges:
1. AAA Cards Game #68-Tags
2. Tag You’re It #51
3. Crafter Stamper Take It Make It Challenge: July Anything Goes
4. Virginia's View Challenge #22 – All About Colors
5. Addicted to CAS Challenge #92 – Stripes
6. Addicted to Stamps & More #202 – Make Your Mark
1. Hibiscus is by Hero Arts, texts are by Simon Says Stamps, leaves are by Papertrey Inks and stripes are by Impression Obsession
2. Background is done applying Tim Holtz ’s famous Wrinkle-free Distress Ink Technique.
Hope this tag is eye-pleasing to you. Please let me know if you like it. Thanks.
Edited on 9/15/2016
This tag was chosen as one of the three Challenge Favorites by Tag You're It Challenge. This is the third time! Thank you again, DTs. You made my day!