A Triple Emboss Wedding Card
This wedding card is for a subordinate. It’s been a sort of tradition that I made cards for my subordinates who got married or babies. Those are indeed precious times in people’s life, aren’t they?
I’m also entering this card to the following challenges:
1. CAS(E) this Sketch #189 challenge
2. House of Cards September Challenge: Add a Bird and/or Colors
3. Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C353, Put ANY 10 things on your card
The 10 things I put on this card are dry embossed doily, die cut heart shape, flamingos, text, vellum, 3 pink gems and 2 brads.
4. Allsorts Challenge Week 380 - Anniversaries and special occasions
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Clean and Simple
6. STAMPloration September CAS Card Challenge, Anything CAS Goes
7. Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #211– Anything Goes
8. A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #28 - Anything Goes
9. Stamp Ink Paper Challenge 65 – Monochromatic
10. Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday August 2016 - Use Stamps
1. Stamps are by Stampin’ Up. Embossing folder is by Sizzix/Tim Holtz and Heart die cut is by Spellbinders.
2. The flamingos and text are heat embossed in silver.
3. The triple emboss techniques are Dry Emboss, Heat Emboss and Vellum Emboss.
I'm glad the card is full of textures while remains Clean & Simple and elegant. Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by.