Hope Your Day is Awesome
I made this card for the following challenges:
1. CAS Mix Up Stamping + Ghosting + Your Choice
I used the same technique as demonstrated by Loll, except that I made two background papers in one time by flipping the all-wet stencil over the second distressed background paper. It is fun and saving time. The two water-stenciling or ghosting background papers are shown below.
My choice is watercoloring via wet brushing.
2. CAS Colours and Sketches #195
3. Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge – Nature
4. CAS Watercolor Challenge – Autumn
The watercolor butterflies were done simply by using wet watercolor brush to spread the distress colors.
5. Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
6. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Totally Resistible
7. Take It Make It Challenge: October Inspiration Autmnal (or Fall!) Creations
1.Stencil is by The Crafters’ Workshop. Butterflies are by Hero Arts and text is by Simon Says Stamp.
2.Text is heat embossed in white, then heavily covered by Distress Ink Black Soot, a typical Emboss Resist Technique.
Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by.