Hi Stamping Friends,
It is time to play along with Happy Little Stamper Mixed Media Challenge again! April Challenge Theme is SPRAYS which I’m sure everyone addicted to Mixed Media Art is quite familiar with.
For more details and other DTs’ inspirational artworks, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Be sure to join for a chance to win $15.
The following are how I made my tag.
1. Sprayed Distress Spray Stains – Ripe Persimmon & Dried Marigold on flower stencil, then flipped the wet side over cardstock.
2. Sprayed Distress Spray Stains – Crushed Olive & Mowed Lawn on flower stencil. Rolled paper towel to absorb inks. The two-tone stenciling background is as shown.
3. Stamped envelope background and bird collage background as shown.
4. Applied translucent embossing paste over stencil. After dry, sponged white ink over the indentation to create a mosaic look.
5. Print texts and cut out to affix to the tag as shown on top.
I must confess that March has been a tough month for me. I was facing some challenges in my work while my father has been in hospital due to hip fracture. “Life can be tough. You are tougher.” Somehow this sentence flashed into my mind many times and has brought me some strength. Yes, Life can be tough and I’m tougher! Spring is coming. Things will get better.
Hope my tag is inspirational to you. If you like my tag, please drop me a note. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers.
Challenges to enter:
1. Craft Stamper, Take It, Make It April Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
2. STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge
3. Creative Artiste Challenge #25 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
4. The Artistic Stamper April Creative Challenge - Backgrounds
5. Love to Create Challenge #7 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
6. Classic Design Team Open Challenge # 13 – Anything Goes
7. Through the Craft Room Door Challenge- Anything Goes April 4- April 10th
8. More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes Optional Yellow
9. A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #04 - Anything Goes