Hi Stamping Friends,
It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge again. The September Challenge Theme is COLLAGE.
For more details and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Be sure to join for a chance to win $20.
Were it not for this challenge, I wouldn’t have dug out patterned paper scraps and some previous DIY book pages from my old project leftover box. The following are how I made this tag.
1. Adhere patterned paper scraps and DIY book pages to tag to create a collage using Gel Medium.
2. While Gel Medium is wet, cover the collage with several pieces of tissue paper, creating some wrinkle effects, to reach Shabby Chic look.
3. Die cut butterflies. Apply Distress Inks on the white butterfly.
4. Heat Emboss text in white on black cardstock. Torn the edge. Lay silver sting under the butterfly. Assemble the tag as shown.
I must say I’m quite delighted for what I’ve made. Hope this tag is eye-pleasing to you. I also hope “today is a good day to smile” for you. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges to Enter
- Simon Says Monday Challenge: STAMPtember® Stamp It Challenge
- Craft Stamper, Take It Make It September Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- More Mixed Media Challenge - "Anything Goes" with optional Brown
- Mix it Up Challenge #5 - Anything Goes + Optional Twist of Inlaid Die Cut
- Creative Artiste Challenge #30 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- Creates and Makes Challenge # 14- Anything Goes
- The Artistic Stamper September's Creative Challenge - Take a little Colour
- Love to Craft LTCCB #14 - September Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge # 17 – Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #09