Hi Stamping Friends,
February is a month full of loves because we have the Valentine’s Day. For me, Valentine’s day is not just to express love but also gratitude and thanks. I’m making this card for a card donation club held by my stamping friend, Mandy. The cards will be sent to those adopted kids for them to express their gratitude to their adopting parents and family.
1. I applied Jennifer McGuire’s Liquid Watercolor Backgrounds - Drip and Spritz Technique to make the watercolor background.
2. Floating Hearts die is by Simon Says Stamp and text die and stamp is by Hero Arts.
Hope my card is eye-pleasing to you. Wish you a great day. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges to Enter
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add a Die Cut !
- Happy Little Stamper February CAS Challenge – Hearts
- Mix it Up Challenge #10 - Anything Goes + Clean and Simple
- Creative with Stamps Challenge #23 – Heart
I was inspired by Mackie Robertson’s CAS Card which has lots of beautiful pinks and hearts.