Edited on 5/11/2019
I am thrilled that this card won the following awards.
- Outstanding Design of CAS Stencil April Challenge
- Top Five of Try it On Tuesday Use a stencil or two
- Top Pick of Mix It Up Challenge 24
This indeed is triple excitement!
Hello Artsy Friends,
I love playing stencils and I love playing with embossing pastes as well. I’m happy when I finished this card. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day ahead.
1. Apply Distress Paints, Distress Inks and splitzed water over background stencil (The Crafters’ Workshop) to make the background panel.
2. Apply Glossy Black Embossing Paste over focal floral stencil (Tim Holtz) on background panel. When dry, the Glossy Black Embossing Paste shines amazingly pretty.
3. Apply White Embossing Paste over stencil randomly on white card base.
4. Heat emboss text in black. Mount the floral panel on card. Voila.
Challenge to Enter
- Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Use a Stencil or Two
- CAS on Friday Challenge #155 - Spring
- STAMPlorations April Mixed Media Challenge
My style is Mixed Media CAS.
I just played with flora.
- Simon Says Work It Wednesday March 2019: Spring Flowers
- Mix it Up Challenge #24 - Anything Goes + Optional Twist Black & White Plus One Color
I did not play with Optional Twist.
- Craft Stamper, Take It, Make It April Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge