Hi Artsy Friends,
It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) ATC (Artist Trading Card/Coin) Challenge again. The July Challenge Theme is FLORAL. For Challenge Rules and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog.
I must confess that these two ATCs took me unexpected long time to finish because assembling the tiny bits of 3D flowers was unbelievably time-consuming. Nevertheless. I made it, thanks to inspirations from 3D Floral Focus Class of Altenew Academy! Yay! Hope you like my mini artwork. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.
1. Spray Distress Spray Stain over Grid Stencil (Altenew) on watercolor paper panel. Flipped the stencil on to another watercolor paper panel. (I used the first background in this card.)
2. Die cut Garden Pick 3D flowers (Altenew) with watercolor paper and color with various Distress Oxside Inks.
3. Assemble the flowers after dry.
4. Die cut Garden Pick 3D flowers (Altenew) with watercolor paper and color the respective top layers with Distress Paint Tarnished Brass. Assemble the flowers after dry.
5. Mount the grid panels on ATC card panels. Stamp text (Altenew) in black and attach 3D flowers on ATC. Voila!
Challenges to Enter
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #230 Anything Goes + A Sentiment
- Love to Craft Challenge LTCCB #36 - July Anything Goes
- More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional Pastel
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Make Your Own Background
- Altenew July 2019 Inspiration Challenge
- Craft Stamper, Take It, Make It July Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- STAMPlorations Summer Theme & Sketch Challenge – Stamps & Anything Goes
- We Love 2 Create Challenge #7 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- The Crafter’s Castle July Anything Goes Challenge
- Classic DT Open Challenge July # 7