Hi Stamping Friend,
We got an unexpected Typhoon holiday in Taipei and this is what I benefitted! Ha! (The technique is inspired by Altenew Academy’s online class - Monoprinting Made Easy taught by Sara Naumann, Lesson 6).
Hope you like this card. Thanks for stopping by.
1. Die cut, text stamps and stencil are by Altenew.
2. Background paper from my previous stash.
I added red pigment ink over Gelli Plate, covered with a stencil, then monoprinting the background paper.
2. Die cut text from background paper. Stamp texts in black on the negative part of background paper. Attach some sequins and mount the background panel to a white card. Voila!
Challenges to Enter
- Make My Monday Challenge #102 Friendship
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Add A Die Cut
- STAMPlorations Summer Mixed Media Challenge
- Craft Stamper, Take It, Make It August Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional Pastel
- We Love 2 Create Challenge #7 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- Love to Craft Challenge LTCCB #37 - August Anything Goes
- Mix it Up #28 - Anything Goes + Triple Time Stamping