2020/11/14

Stars Can’t Shine Without Darkness

I’m motivated to make a card using washi tape. Even though there is no white space, this card is actually a CAS card because what I applied are simply washi tape, embossing paste and a text stamp. 

I haven’t made any cards for quite a while. Boy, the pandemic has worsened my workload! I’m quite happy to finish this card which combines washi tape, die cut, stenciling with paste and heat embossing. The glimmering stars are simply gorgeous. Hope it’s eye pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by.


Card Details

1. Washi tape is by Altenew (Watercolor Nebula Washi Tape). Stencil and text stamp are by Altenew too. 

2. Glimmer Paste is by Nuvo.


Challenges to Enter

   

            


4 comments:

  1. Thisis beautiful,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stunning washi tape! Wow! I would never have guessed that. Stunning card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Christmas card.. CAS :o) Looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully made and a perfect background for the quote.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...