2021/03/14

CAS Happy Birthday Card

 


Hello Artsy Friends, 

This card is for my little daughter who is far away working overseas. She is 26 now. We have not been able to celebrate her birthday with her ever since she was 19 because of the long distance. She is as sweet as this card.

Inside the card, I stamped “Be Confident, Be Brave, Be Amazing”. I miss her so much and just hope that she is happy, healthy and well loved.

Happy Birthday, my sweet baby.

Card Details

1. Sentiment stamp and die are by Simon Says Stamp.

2. I added Wink of Stella in each heart which shines beautifully.


Challenges to Enter
As can been seen, the shapes in my card are hearts.
I used a die in my card.


4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card for your daughter, love the pretty pinks and the fun swirling hearts, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, this is such a sweet girly card. I love the diecut hearts and the pretty glitter background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, Helen, that is a very long time not to celebrate your daughter's birthday with her. I'm sure that makes your handmade cards that much more special to her. It's like receiving a piece of Mom in an envelope! This one is delightful with the large font and the movement of the hearts swirling across the front! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your daughter will love the card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!-Kath

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...