2021/06/20

Hugs, Awesome Friend

Edited on 7/9/2021

I'm so glad this card was chosen as a Team Picks at Tic Tac Toe Challenge #118. Thanks, DT.

Hi Artsy Friend,

I wanted to try a second card using Altenew’s June inspiration photo colors. I decided to make a blue flower but I had little idea what flowers are blue. So I googled and found that Anemone flowers are blue. And, ha, I happened to have a set of Anemone flower stamp. Voila! 

Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day ahead.


Card Details

All stamps and dies are by Altenew.


Challenges to Enter

I was inspired by the color scheme.

I have Friendship, Free and Any Shape Die in my card.

I love…. flower, layered stamping, and die cut.

The bold sentiment and shadow die cuts are the leftover I created for this card. I tend to make lots of sentiment die cuts in one time to save time and to save cardstocks. 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your colour choices and the design. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is such a pretty card. I love the blue and gold together. The texture in the center of the flower is so nice. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and striking colour palette, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our June challenge at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the large flower with the bold sentiment, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flower! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations with your entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so COOL!! Thanks for playing along in the Altenew June Inspiration Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...