2021/09/25

Life is Beautiful- Don’t Make it Complicated


Edited on 10/11/2021
This card was chosen as a Top 3 by The Crafter’s Café Challenge #274 - Favourite Colour Combo. What a delight! Thanks.

Hi Artsy Friends,

For this card, I went incredibly Clean and Simple, inspired by Altenew September Inspiration Challenge. 
I decided not only to follow the color combo, but also challenge myself to stretch my CAS limit. I must say it’s a bit tough. Finally, here comes the most CAS card I’ve ever made over a decade. Ha! 

I also made a matching envelop. Hope the set is eye-pleasing to you. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a delightful day.

Card Details

1. All stamps and die (Cross Stitch Canvas) are by Altenew. Wonky Rectangle cover die is by My Favorite Things.

2. The flowers are covered by Wink of Stella and are shining sparkly. It's a shame that the photo does not do it justice.

Challenges Entered

I hope you can see the embossed cross stitch canvas on the matching envelop. 

Pink, Magenta and lime Green happen to be one of my favorite color combo.


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen,

    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday.

    Groetnis fan Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Great image and colors. Great CAS design. So glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A prettily presented CAS creation, many thanks for joining in this weeks A/G Nature theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the die cut background. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love all the texture you added to the CAS design! Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, your card is lovely and that sentiment so timely and true. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, Helen! I just love your pretty flower on the subtle background. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it ! Beautiful CAS card which makes me want to cross stitch again. Fabulous take on the Altenew challenge ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...