2021/12/20

Sending Warm Blessings – Layered Die Cuts

Hi Artsy Friends, 

I can’t stop making another snowflakes card. Each snowflake is unique and beautiful. Snowflakes are particularly precious for people like me living in subtropical countries. This time I challenged myself applying non-traditional winter/Christmas colors.

Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Card Details

All dies and sentiment are by Altenew.

Challenges Entered

I noticed that I also missed Altenew’s March Inspiration Challenge. I’d like to make it up.     

I love layered die cuts, snowflake theme and lots of glitters.



8 comments:

  1. Helen, this is so fun! Love those purple snowflake backgrounds, and just the right amount of shimmer! Great color choices! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card, I love the non-traditional colors and sparkly snowflakes! Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, love the colours and pretty snowflakes 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! All these layered die cuts together make an amazing card. Really well done! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    -Tammy DT Co-ordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those snowflakes are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - great colours and a very elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...