2022/05/07

Love You, Mother


Hi Artsy Friends,

It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge again. The May Challenge Theme remains to be Anything Goes.       

For Challenge Rules and other DT’s inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Please join us for the fun. I can’t wait to see what you have come up with.  

I’m a bit late for my DT artwork but I managed to make it finally. Yay. 

My mom has been sick lately. She was just released from the hospital. We’re so glad that she can stay home for Mother’s Day. She loves pink and this is what I made for her. 

Hope my card is inspirational to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.

Card Details

1. Apply various Distress Oxide Inks over stencil (Simon Says Stamp) on a card panel.

2. Stamp sentiment (Altenew) in black and heat emboss.

3. Run a deboss plate (Simon Says Stamp) on card panel to create visual depth.

4. Die cut sentiment in black.

5. Assemble card as shown. 


Challenges Entered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...