2008/11/01

My Artwork on Vamp Stamp News April 2008


It was quite a thrill to see my artwork being published on the front cover of Vamp Stamp News April 2008! My excitement and honor were absolutely beyond description!

Vamp Stamp News April 2008 featured a theme of Earth Friendly Stamp Art. The first idea came to my mind was to make use of all sorts of thin scraps that I saved from previous projects/cards. It is a very old technique named Weaving and indeed very easy.

All images are by Artistic Outpost. And I’d like to thank Robyn (owner of Artistic Outpost) for awarding a free stamp plate as a publication incentive!

For those who are not familiar with Vamp Stamp News, I personally quite recommend this monthly magazine. It is jam packed with all sorts of stamping and paper art knowledge. It used to only take checks but now accepts credit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...