World Card Making Day is October 5 this year!
Paper Craft Connection Blog is holding an activity called Celebrating the International Aspect of World Card Making. Be sure to check out! Moxie Fab World Blog Host Cath Edvalson invited 12 crafters from 12 different countries to each create a card and answer a question.
I am so thrilled to be invited. The other 11 crafters are from countries in Asia, Europe and North America. I have known their names and admired their talents and artwork for quite a while. It is indeed my honor to be on list with them. Thanks, Cath! Here is the card I made. I would like to say HELLO to card makers worldwide!
1. Sentiment stamp and die cut are by Papertrey Ink.
2. Washi tapes are by kamoi and Mark’s.
3. Wood veneer is by Simon Says Stamp.
4. The technique I used is named Die Cut Inlay by Jennifer McGuire. The same technique is called Inset Die Cuts by Julia Stainton. This technique also reminded me of some artwork of mine done several years ago using positive and negative die cuts. Please check out Wish, Joy and Grateful!
5. I am not sure if I am cheating. I will also enter this card to Handmade Cards Week, The Metal, Wood & Cork Challenge and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Say it with Stamps.
I hope you will join me to celebrate our own festival, World Card Making Day. Tomorrow is the World Card Making Day, always the first Saturday of October! I plan to spoil myself by making cards like crazy! How about you?
你知道有個節日叫做「世界做卡片日」嗎？它是每年的十月第一個星期六，在今年就是10月5日！Paper Craft Connection網站特別以此做專文，邀請了12個國家的12位手製卡片者，每個人做一張卡片，並回答如何因為手工卡片結識國際友人及所受影響！