A Happy Hello - Celebrating World Card Making Day 2
I hope this card looks familiar to you! Yes, it is the sequel of this card! Whenever you do the Die Cut Inlay Technique, you normally can make two cards at once!
Today is World Card Making Day. Have you made any cards to celebrate yet? If yes, please leave a link to me so that I can visit and admire!
I will enter this card to the following challenges of Moxie Fab World:
1. The Metal, Wood & Cork Challenge
2. The Stickers & Tape Challenge
1. Sentiment stamp and die cut are by Papertrey Ink.
2. Washi tapes are by kamoi and Mark’s.
3. Wood Veneer (木片紙) is by Simon Says Stamp.
4. The technique I used is named Die Cut Inlay by Jennifer McGuire. The same technique is called Inset Die Cuts by Julia Stainton.
Be sure to check out Moxie Fab World and Paper Craft Connection blogs. There are some giveaways!