Starry Nighit Holiday Cheer
We got an unexpected typhoon holiday here in Taipei today. Benefitting from this, I was able to make a card. Ha! This is also the first time in my life that I made a Christmas card in a typhoon day.
The card is for the following challenges:
1. AAA Card Challenge, Game #43 Star Scene
2. Mixed Media Mojo July Challenge, Christmas in July
3. Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge, Challenge #152 - Make your Mark
4. Take It Make It Challenge: July Challenge - Take a Stamp, Anything Goes
1. The stamp is by Hero Arts and the die is by Memory Box.
2. I applied distress inks (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Broken China, Faded Jeans and Weathered Wood) in the background and splashed droplets of Perfect Pearls water to mimic the starry night. The droplets are shining and very pretty.
Hope you like my starry night Christmas card.