It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge again. The April Challenge Theme is TRAVEL.
For more details and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE. IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!
Today I’m excited to play with Distress Oxide Inks which have been sitting on my shelf for months. (Yes, I don’t know what went wrong with me to take such a long time to try. Ha!) This tag has everything I love - bright colors, layers and textures. And I love the theme - travel too. The following are how I made my tag.
1. Press Distress Oxide Inks on craft sheet and spritz with water. Swipe watercolor tag on craft sheet with Distress Oxide Inks.
2. Continue to swipe tag on craft sheet several times to layer colors.
3. Add more colors to build more layers of colors.
4. Stamp text background on tag.
5. Apply embossing paste over stencil to create textures.
6. Die cut globe, heart and flower. Cover heart with Wink of Stella for shining effect.
7. Assemble the tag as shown.
Hope this tag is eye-pleasing and inspirational to you. Wish you a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Challenges to Enter
- More Mixed Media Challenge – Anything Goes Optional Yellow
- Craft Stamper, Take It Make It April Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- We Love 2 Create Challenge #7 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- A Inky Mess Challenge #19 – Anything Goes with Mixed Media
- Creative Artiste Challenge #37 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- STAMPlorations April Challenge– Focus on the Sentiments
- Dies R Us Challenge 94 – Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge - A - Anything but a Card
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge # 24 – Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #04