Hi Stamping Friends,
We have a holiday here in Taiwan today - the dragon boat festival. Yay! In addition to eating Zongzi, a triangle-like sticking rice dumpling, I managed to finish a CAS card and I’m absolutely happy about this.
1. I used up some of my previously-made mixed media scraps by weaving them randomly and layering as a background layer.
2. Butterfly die cut is by Sizzix/Tim Holtz. Text is by Happy Little Stampers.
3. Gold, Silver Metallic and Sparkle Transparent Embossing Powders are by Tsukineko.
Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great week ahead.
Edited on 7/28/2018
I’m extremely happy that this card was selected as Honorable Addict by Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #296- Anything Goes. Thank you, DTs.
Challenges to Enter
I combined Mixed Embossing Powders Technique and Encrusted Jewel Technique to make my butterfly. Thanks CAS Mixed Up DTs for the challenge theme and the inspirations.
My choice in this card is Die Cut. I must say the embossed butterfly is awesomely shining and sparkling as can be seen below.
I have butterfly, Metallic (Theme) and Mint Green/Medium Blue (Color) in my card.
- Create and Inspire Challenge #75 - Anything Goes
- Craft Stamper, Take It Make It June Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge # 26 – Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #06
- Through the Craft Room Door Challenge New Anything Goes Challenge 12th June