Hi Stamping Friends,
It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge again. The June Challenge Theme is LAYERS. For more details and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE. IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!
I must confess (again) that due to time constraints, I had no idea what and how to start. Luckily I was so inspired by Shari Carrol’s video tutorial that I kicked start quickly. The tag is full of layers. The following is how I made the tag.
I mimicked what Shari did (please see the YouTube tutorial) and made four background papers in one time.
2. Picked one of the background cardstock and cut into the tag size. Overstamp text background (by Stampers Anonymous).
3. Applied Pearlescent Embossing Paste over leave stencil (by Simon Says Stamp) on tag and let dry.
4. Stamped flower and stem (by Altenew) and die cut. Heat emboss text in white on black scrap.
The tag’s vividly bright colors together with the elegant flower and leave made me happy. Hope it is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks so much for stopping by and wish you a happy day.
Challenges to Enter
This is my first time ever to play along with Altenew challenge. I was inspired by the color and the element – flower.
- A Vintage Journey June Challenge - Stencil It
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – All Things Bright and Beautiful
- More Mixed Media Challenge – Anything Goes Optional Purple
- We Love 2 Create Challenge #9 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- Country View Challenge June 2018 - The Written Word
- A Inky Mess Challenge #21 – Anything Goes with Mixed Media
- Creative Artiste Challenge #39 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- Mixed It Up Challenge #14 - Anything Goes + optional twist of Smooshing!