Life is Good
Hi Stamping Friends,
It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge again. The May Challenge Theme is GOLD.
For more details and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE. IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!
I must confess that due to time constraints, I had no inspirations at all. I started from a piece of previously-made scrap to save time. The following are how I made my tag.
1. The scrap to kick off my tag is shown below. I believe I spritzed various distress mists on stencil and used the stencil as a stamp over a card stock.
2. Apply various Distress Inks to create tone-on-tone effect.
3. Stamp music note collage.
4. Apple Distress Oxide Ink on stencil. Mist the stencil and use the stencil as a stamp over the tag. Edge the tag with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
5. Apply Gold Embossing Paste over Floral Stencil on tag. To make the gold silhouette flower pop, trace the raised portion with black Sharpie pen.
6. Stamp text and frame, and cut out.
7. Assemble the tag.
Hope this last-minute project is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.