2019/02/12

I Appreciate All That You Do

Edited on 4/4/2019
I am glad that this card was featured on Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog #347.


Hello Artsy Friends,

I was so inspired by February CAS Stencil Challenge that I dug out my NEW Brusho set and made this card. This card is for a colleague who turns out to be a very close friend. I must say I like it a lot. The entire background is shown below.


I die cut the center to make this card. Hopefully I’ll make another card using the outer frame very soon. If you like this card, please drop me a note. Thanks so much for stopping by and wish you a great day.

Card Details
1. Stencil and text stamp are by Hero Arts and die is by My Favorite Thing.
2. Pink embossing paste is made by mixing some Brilliant Red Brusho with Clear Embossing Paste.
3. Die cut tiny heart (Memory Box) and cover with Glitter Ritz Fire Red to make a sparkling heart. The sparkling red heart is really gorgeous.


4. For more Stenciling with Powdered Inks techniques, please check out CAS Stencil Challenge Blog.

Challenges to Enter
 
I chose embossing paste and sequins.

 
    
My Clean and Simple card was inspired by the color- red and heart.
I did not play with the optional color twist.
My Clean and Simple card was inspired by the color- red and heart.

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful movement on your card with your lovely swirling stencil Helen! Love the glitter heart in the center and the fun splotches outside the framing! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous CAS card. Super stencilling with brushos and what a creative idea to use just the centre. Love the colours you have mixed and adding that pop of a red heart just perfect. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatuiful and artsy card using both the pink and red colours and stenciling with powdered inks. Great design Helen. I love how you've used just the center of your stenciled panel and added some lovely splats in the background along with the pretty red heart. Awesome design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour and CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your spiral Brushos inked stencil image turned out beautifully Helen. So artsy and colorful. TFS your CAS card design with us at CAS Stencil Card Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun and colorful movement that stencil gives to your pretty design, Helen! Really awesome card!! Hugs, Darnell CASWC GD

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great stencil, Helen, and I love what you've done with it! The colored embossing paste splats in the background add wonderful interest and texture! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design of that stencil, and your brusho colour choices were a lovely blend. So great that you've got the remainder of your image to use on another card. I love the embossed splats too, great additional detail without removing the CAS nature of your card. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS CAS challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Brusho and stencil background is beautiful. I love your card, so I chose your entry as a winner at Use Your Stuff Challenge this week. Congrats Helen! Grab our badge for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, thanks so much for choosing my card as a winner. I'm thrilled.

      Delete
  10. Love that stencil rose - looks fantastic on your card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty card...
    Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this .... beautifully CAS, and what a fab stencil. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper, CAS Stencil and HLS CAS challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, beautiful!
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft Stamper blog challenge ❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Very artistic and pretty. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  15. February slipped by when I wasn't looking! Sorry for this late visit!
    This is so effective and such terrific colour combo too!
    Thanks so much for joining in our CAS Challenge at Happy Little Stampers!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...