2020/01/01

Happy New Year



Hi Artsy Friends,

Happy New Year! I wish all of you another successful year full of achievements, laughter and love. Let’s stay healthy, be creative and happy throughout the year of 2020.


I made this card for my extremely talented artsy friend, Ann Chuang who was sweet enough to have sent me a Christmas card earlier. The inspirations came from Ann’s card sketch below,


my previous ATCs,

and the scene I saw in my recent trip to Nikko, Japan.

Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day and year ahead.

Card Details,
1. Stamp is by Hero Arts and dies are by Memory Box. Stencil and die cut are by Memory Box.
2. For the mixed media background tutorial, please check out my previous DT post here.


Challenges to Enter

   ChallengeSparkle


  
The Christmas Day (12/25) is a normal working day here in Taiwan and I haven’t decorated a Christmas tree in my home for some years. So I’m sharing a snowy landscape card with several snow-covered trees.  I made this card on the last day of 2019 and it surely is one of my favorite cards.
  
  

10 comments:

  1. A delightful New Year creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts current challenge.

    Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2020.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty New Year's card you've created! I love the snowy hills and that gorgeous blue background! Thanks for linking this beauty to The Card Concept challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning Helen! What a beautiful artsy background for your winter village. Thanks for linking up to the DRU "Anything Goes" challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sparkly scene you created. Thanks for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super New Yearcard, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous array of cards here.Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the embossing paste in gold. It adds just the right amount of bling. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing! Each unique and stunning. Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. The background looks amazing. I also love the sparkle. Great to see you in the HLS Anything Goes with Dies challenge gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...