2021/07/11

Hello, Crafty Friends are the Best


Hi Artsy Friends,

I was inspired by Altenew July Inspiration Challenge, not only by the color scheme but also the photo. If you know me, I like bright colors. The black (sky) background is an extreme challenge for me. Somehow, I decided to give it a try. I also referenced the sketch and Nicole’s two artworks, both applied Gold Embossing Powder.  Boy, I think I successfully extended my limits. Yay! 

Hope my card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Card Details

Dies and sentiments are by Altenew.

Challenges Entered

     

     I used 2 dies in my card.



     

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color burst in the middle! Really great card! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say that you really did a fabulous job with the color in the middle of a black background! This card is so pretty and the black makes the gorgeous colors pop. Thanks for joining us at Cards 4 Galz! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...