2021/08/23

Celebrate, So Proud of You

Edited on 9/18/2021

I’m excited that this card was chosen as an Honorable Mention by the Rainbow Challenge #32 as well as PIP Challenge #2134. What a coincidence! Thanks, DTs.  


Hi Artsy Friends,

What a fun idea to combine Masking with Embossing Folder! I quickly made this card, inspired by Altenew Academy’s online class – The Magic of 3D Embossing Folders, Lesson One. 

Hope it’s eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 

Card Details

Embossing folder, sentiment die cut and sentiment stamp are by Altenew. The sentiment die cut, covered by Wink of Stella, is shimmering and beautiful. It’s a shame that the photo did not do it justice.

 

Challenges Enter

8 comments:

  1. What great texture! And I love the shimmer on the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen... Wow I love the teal strip on a white embossed card. I didn't take the class but maybe I need to do that!!! I never would have guessed that it was done by masking and painting (am I right?) It's interesting how people come up with ideas that seem so simple, but I sure didn't think of it!!! Thank you so much for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge. Please join us again next month for our September challenge. I always love to see what you create.
    Elena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever card! It really showcases the color teal. Thanks for playing along at The Rainbow Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I love how you added splatter on the embossed part of the card. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely idea - great monochromatic card - thanks for joining the challenge at Countryview Crafts and Good Luck in the draw. Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, it's so elegant. Thanks for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge, and I hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Em, DT-Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful combination of the two challenges ! Love the contrast of the teal over the white paper. Beautiful dimension with the embossing. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at The Rainbow Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! That sketch is awesome and I love the sparkly sentiment. It looks so pretty with the teal behind it. Thank you for joining us at the Rainbow Card Challenge! Hugs! Katy, DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...