2021/08/05

So Happy for You - Monochromatic Shaker Card


Edited on 8/15/2021
I can’t believe this card was chosen as Top 3 by Cards 4 Galz Challenge #152 and Gem of a Challenge #16. It was also chosen as an Honorable Mention by PIP Challenge #2131. It is indeed triple excitement.

Hi Artsy Friends,

Following my previous card, I was informed that another subordinate in the same department is about to deliver a baby boy! How great! In order to be fair, I decided to make another baby card for her. But I don’t like to make identical cards so I made a shaker card instead. I like both cards and have equal blessings to them. Hope they think I’m fair. Ha! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Card Details

Embossing Folder is by Sizzix. Die cut is by Reverse Confetti. Sentiment is by Hero Arts.

Challenged Entered




9 comments:

  1. Such a simple idea and beautifully executed! Thanks for sharing in our Anything Goes challenge at the Crafters Cafe, come back soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Thanks for joining us at the PIP challenge this week. kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute shaker card! I love the embossing!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. I love the shaker idea and the embossing. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments, Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clever and nicely done I love the embossed front. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely shakercard!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely idea - great monochromatic card - thanks for joining the challenge at Countryview Crafts and Good Luck in the draw. Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute Card, thanks for entering the Country View crafts Monochromatic challenge. Hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...