Faux Layered Die-Cut Thanks Card
I must confess that it took me quite a while to complete this simple card. Yet I must also say that I like it a lot! After all, who says simple means easy! Ha!
This is a technique I learned from the latest Online Card Classes – Clean & Simple 3, One Layer Cards. My jaw just dropped when I saw this Faux Layered Die-Cut technique and had to try it. For me, it’s a variation from paper piecing and also further takes the die-cut to another level.
I am also entering this card to the following challenges:
1. ColourQ Challenge #233
2. A Blog Named Hero Challenge #40 Paper Piecing
3. Moxie Fab World Challenge – Stencils, Styling with Stencils Challenge
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Glitter it
1. All stamps are by Hero Arts. I used four background stamps to make my own patterned paper. The Tweed Pattern stencil , Layered Hearts and Phrase Bubble dies are by Hero Arts too.
2. The text die is by Memory Box.
3. The glittering text, thanks, is covered by clear Wink of Stella.