Hi Stamping Friends,
I can’t believe it’s December already, nearly the end of the year! The Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge December Theme is Anything Goes. Yay, I think it’s super easy for you, isn’t it?
For more details and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Be sure to join for a chance to win $20.
Here in Taiwan, we’re still wearing short-sleeves clothes, yet there are more and more poinsettias on shop windows. Yes, Christmas is coming and I love it. The following is how I made my tag.
1. Stamp text background on tag and sponge several Distress Inks over the stencil on tag.
2. Spread Embossing Paste over snow stencil on tag and let dry.
3. Stamp poinsettia solid stamp with Distress Inks on card scrap. Stamp poinsettia outline stamp with Brilliance Graphite Black Ink and heat emboss. Die cut the poinsettias.
4. Heat emboss texts in white and cut out. Cover poinsettias by Wink of Stella. Apply Glitz Stickles Tiara on center of poinsettias. Assemble the tag.
5. The shining poinsettias are really stunning as shown below. It's too bad the photo does not do it justice.
Hope my tag is inspirational to you. I wish you peace, love and joy. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges to Enter
- Stamp and Stencils – Festive Stamps AND Stencils
- Country View November Challenge – Christmas
- STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge - Always Mixed Media Goes Except a Card
I did not play with the twist.
- More Mixed Media Challenge – Anything Goes Optional White
- We Love to Create Challenge #3 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- Craft Stamper, Take It Make It December Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- Creative Artiste Challenge #33 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- A Inky Mess Challenge #16 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge # 20 – Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #12